segunda-feira, 28 de maio de 2012

primal desire



I'd love some nham nham because that would mean some yummy slaps and smacks! 
With some moaning and gentle nibble, strong teasing and bitting....
Hummmm...
I would love to slap and smack you tastfully, bite you with sinfull taste, fill you with primal lust and an animal desire...
There's something about primal lust and animal desire that simply gives me the chills. Down there..
Hummmm... 
I love your chills.. I love your wetness.. I lust to feel your desire.. To smell you in me.. To taste you down there..

2 comentários:

  1. Tanta palavra chave aqui! Vocabulário rico em desejo e vontade... Hummmm....

    Beijo d'(Ela)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. São apenas teclas que sem pressionam.. Que produzem efeitos desejados..
      Beijo

      Eliminar